Our Personal Injury Attorneys Have Decades of Successful Experience
Serving Nationwide from Offices in New Orleans, Washington DC and Near Miami
Our personal injury attorneys are pioneers in the area of catastrophic personal injury litigation. Ranked among the top trial lawyers in the country, we fight aggressively to protect injured clients and their families located throughout the United States.
Our Miami personal injury attorneys will battle insurance companies that fail to provide fair coverage and compensation for personal injury. We will also do whatever it takes to hold negligent businesses or individuals responsible for the life-altering personal injuries they caused.
The accident lawyers at our personal injury law firm are consistently recognized by Super Lawyers as well as Best Lawyers in America© for their work in personal injury law and litigation. Our legal team also includes of two board-certified civil trial attorneys, a former insurance company lawyer as well as a nationally recognized car defect lawyer and authority on product liability claims.
Personal Injury Law Firm Law Practice Areas
Our personal injury attorneys have obtained several multimillion-dollar personal injury verdicts and settlements in individual, class action lawsuits and multidistrict litigation. These involved serious personal injury in product liability, car accident, trucking accident and medical negligence cases. With every lawsuit we handle, our lawyers explore every option to then gain the maximum amount of recovery our clients are entitled to. These accidents may include:
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Injuries to children
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Spinal cord injuries
- Theme park injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death from personal injuries
Personal Injury Settlement and Verdict Client Success Stories
- $65 Million Bus Shelter Electrocution Verdict. In 2005, a Miami jury awarded a $65.1 million verdict on behalf of our client against Eller Media Company. This was for the electrocution death of a 12-year-old boy. Our Miami personal injury law firm represented the family and presented the case to the jury. The jury then found that the boy’s death was caused by Eller Media employees’ poor electrical work at a Miami bus shelter. The jury awarded both compensatory and punitive damages against Eller Media.
- $11 Million Truck Insurance Policy Limits Settlement. Our personal injury law firm had an $11 million policy limits settlement in 2007. It involved a gas tanker truck explosion case that killed a husband and wife, leaving two college-age children without parents. The gas tanker truck was traveling at a high rate of speed with 9,000 gallons of fuel when it lost control on highway 595 in Broward County.
- Million Dollar Verdict against Cruise Line. In November 2011, our cruise injury lawyers secured a million dollar jury verdict against Celebrity Cruises. This was for a crewmember who underwent unnecessary surgery to insert a pacemaker. Celebrity Cruises flew the 31-year old cruise line chef to Santo Domingo after he experienced headaches and pain to his face while working on a Celebrity cruise ship. Following the unnecessary surgery, the crewmember suffered debilitating injuries and had to then use a walker. A Miami jury found the cruise line negligent in its care and treatment of its employee and, thus, awarded the $1 million verdict.
- Asbestos Lawsuit. Our personal injury law firm successfully represented the Miami-Dade County School Board as well as the University of Miami in seeking compensation for millions of dollars spent removing asbestos from buildings.
Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Near Me
For more information about our work, contact a personal injury attorney for a free consultation. Our accident lawyers have law offices in New Orleans, Florida and Washington DC. However, wherever personal injury victims and their families need experienced legal support, we want to help.