Info in Miami & Nationwide
"Colson Hicks Eidson is recognized as one of the top litigation firms in the country, handling local, national and international litigation for a wide range of clients." - Chambers USA
Eight Colson Hicks Eidson Partners Recognized in Best Lawyers in America 2012 Guide
CORAL GABLES, Fla. (Oct. 6, 2011) –The law firm of Colson Hicks Eidson is pleased to announce that eight of its partners have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2012 (Copyright 2011 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.), the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession and highly-regarded as the ultimate guide to legal excellence.
The Colson Hicks Eidson attorneys selected to the 2012 edition and their corresponding practice areas include:
- Dean C. Colson: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, and Product Liability Litigation.
- Lewis S. “Mike” Eidson: Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Plaintiffs and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs.
- Joseph J. Kalbac, Jr: Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation.
- Julie Braman Kane: Medical Malpractice Law.
- Roberto Martinez: Commercial Litigation and Criminal Defense: White Collar.
- Curtis B. Miner: Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar, and Personal Injury Litigation.
Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review in which more than 41,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.9 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. A listing in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be included. Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence and has been named “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice” by Corporate Counsel magazine.