It is difficult, but not impossible to hold a rideshare company liable for incurred injuries or damages. Rideshare companies consider their drivers partners, or independent contractors, rather than employees. Generally, this is meant to limit their liability. However, some courts have viewed these companies, like Uber or Lyft, as employers, who have more control over their drivers than they claim….
Read More »
Practice Area Blog
Facebook Like Button
- Lion Air Flight 610 Update: Investigators Release Preliminary Crash Report
- NHTSA Investigates General Motors Over Faulty Braking System
- Marriott Discloses 500 Million Guests Affected by Starwood’s Database Hack
- How Can a Rideshare Company Be Held Liable for an Accident?
- Seatback Failure Verdict Questions Federal Safety Standards