"Colson Hicks Eidson is recognized as one of the top litigation firms in the country, handling local, national and international litigation for a wide range of clients." - Chambers USA
In order to apply, please write a 500+ word essay on why an education is important. Give us examples of how you’ve persevered through the obstacles in order to get an education. What have you learned from these challenges, and how will that prepare you for the challenges you face as a student in a higher education environment? Show examples, and defend your answer.
This scholarship can be used for any school related expenses, such as tuition, books, room & board, etc.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Participants must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.A.
- Submissions must be received by 10/31/2019
- Must maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
In your submission please include the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Transcript of your GPA, unofficial transcripts are accepted
- School you are currently attending
Please send your information and submission via email to: email@example.com
There is no application form. All we ask is you send in your essay and contact information to the email address above. The winners of this scholarship will be selected and notified by November 29th, 2019.