Do I Need an Attorney for a Construction Accident Case?

"Colson Hicks Eidson is recognized as one of the top litigation firms in the country, handling local, national and international litigation for a wide range of clients." - Chambers USA

May 1, 2015
Colson Hicks Eidson

Do I Need an Attorney for a Construction Accident Case? Construction Accident Lawyer

Gaining the assistance of a construction accident attorney after a workplace accident may be necessary for injured workers and their families to receive fair recovery. In some situations, filing for workers’ compensation benefits may just the beginning of what a construction accident attorney can do. Our lawyers can also help investigate whether a third party may be at fault for the work accident, and whether you have grounds to seek compensation for negligence against that party.

No matter where you are in the country, you need an experienced construction accident attorney from Colson Hicks Eidson working to maximize your recovery. To contact a construction accident lawyer at Colson Hicks Eidson call 305-476-7400.

Video Transcription:

One of the difficulties with construction cases is the interplay between workers’ compensation and the civil justice system. At Colson Hicks Eidson, we make sure to get you the highest and the best recovery possible. Many times, workers’ compensation undervalues your claim. It may simply pay for medical costs.

Under the civil justice system, we’re able, at Colson Hicks Eidson, to make sure you get full recovery for your claims, which means future medical expenses, past medical expenses, past lost wages, future lost wages and future earning capacity in addition to your pain and suffering, emotional distress and mental anguish.

If you’re married, you have a spouse and you’re injured, your spouse may also be able to recover for your injuries; what’s called the loss of services, support and companionship of your loved one. So, it’s very important for you to investigate your client fully.